We are looking for a Business Analyst to develop, write and approve business requirements for Property & Casualty (P&C) projects and systems.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Write and run various reports and execute unit and/or system testing for defects and enhancements.
- Provides recommendations and resolution for production problems.
- Lead and/or participate on project teams as directed by management.
- Act as primary liaison between P&C business areas and the Technology Division.
- Develop analytical skills to evaluate internal company data.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent? Comparable work experience can be considered in place of degree.
- Experience with one or more of the following functions within a Property & Casualty insurance company – claims, policy administration, underwriting, or billing?
- Must have or quickly develop effective utilization of computer systems including company and industry related software, business applications, workflows, and systems for essential job functions.
- Knowledge of project management and Agile development methodologies including Scrum?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment