Business Analyst - Imaging Systems
We are looking for someone that can:
- Support the manager by working to develop, prioritize, and enhance stories for the development team in JIRA.
- Provide improvements to workflows and provides user training as needed.
- Act a primary liaison between business and Technology division.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time and exercise good judgment regarding priorities and dealing with frequent short-term deadlines for accomplishing tasks.
- Provide input during the process of developing business requirements and designs.
Requirements for Success:
- High School Diploma / GED equivalent. BS degree in Business or IT preferred, comparable work experience can be considered in place of degree.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst/Tester in an Agile environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of project management and Agile development methodologies including Scrum.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Develops analytical skills to evaluate internal company data.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment