Auto Material Damage Coordinator
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for an Auto Material Damage Coordinator to ensure the Customer Select Shops provide the highest level of customer service to our members and prospective clients.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Manage shops in Indiana and be responsible for service level agreements, contract compliance, and due diligence on shop background.
- Ensure that all components of profitability are carried out through effective handling of material damage, claims, and the supervision of the Material Damage Appraisers.
- Administer our Customer Select Shop network to ensure we have body shops that will help obtain our corporate goals.
- Manage vendor relationships, contract enforcement and due diligence; monitoring of Customer Select Shop network performance through electronic estimating system analysis.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication with all personnel in the claims districts, the agency offices and other company staff. Frequent contacts with clients, vendors and other insurance company’s material damage handlers. First to deal with customer complaint resolution.
- Prepare file for review with manager for potential Customer Select shop candidates and to discontinue Customer Select shop contracts.
- Work within broad limits and authority on highly complex assignments requiring specialist knowledge.
- Provide/monitor file direction, coaching, delegation of workload levels, mentoring to material damage appraisers, including, but not limited to management of PTO, conducting performance review, training, and performance management /counseling as required.
- Process payments appropriately and review with supervisor beyond authority, including resolving claims and coverage issues.
- Develop and deliver new hire and refreshers training for claims staff in regards to material damage handling.
- Become educated in the electronic estimating system to have the ability to monitor and review the results. Recommends needed changes to ensure we have the proper parts and processes used for vehicle repairs.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree that includes significant coursework in insurance, mathematics, statistics, science, computing, finance or other analytical topics? Will consider equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in Material Damage claims adjusting and appraising experience?
- Knowledge of auto repair estimates and systems?
- In-depth knowledge in proper handling of all lines of material damage claims and effectively communicates this knowledge to others.
- Knowledge of computerized estimating system?
- The ability to independently manage relationships and contracts with Customer Select shops to ensure performance goals are achieved?
- Strong and effective negotiation skills?
- A valid Indiana driver’s license with the ability to travel to Customer Select Shops as necessary?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment