Auto Damage Coordinator
We are looking for an Auto Damage Coordinator to oversee and manage daily activities and performance and development of assigned unit.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Ensure that the Claims Best Practices are achieved.
- Provide oversight of proper vehicle estimating procedures and software usage.
- Manage the work load of the unit and assignment of claims to the appropriate department.
- Work directly with body shops.
- Provide escalated customer service resolution.
- Maintain expenses and costs within budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain service level standards by ensuring staff are adequately trained.
- Provide continuous professional development opportunities.
- Assist with the hiring, training and ongoing performance evaluation of employees.
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent? Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Auto Damage adjusting and appraising?
- Demonstrated leadership abilities?
- In-depth knowledge in the proper handling of all aspects of auto damage evaluation and effectively communicates this knowledge to others?
- Ability to monitor, coach, and measure employee work performance?
- Initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and the ability to substantiate these decisions.
- Ability to recognize industry trends and stay current on technological advances?
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan and an Employee Community Volunteer program
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment