Audit Data Analyst
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana.
Help us protect the infrastructure for the next generation at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. We need flexible and creative professionals who are passionate about supporting their colleagues while contributing to a new way of doing things. There is no shortage of opportunities to develop your career here at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance.
Currently we have an immediate need for an experienced Audit Data Analyst. This is a critical role that's responsible for the identification, design and development of data analytics routines to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit Team.
You will be involved with:
- Interaction with management and business partners to identify appropriate data sources and data elements required for analytics
- Perform audit test of controls by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence
- The use of data analytsis tools to automate audit testing
- Development of techniques for continuous auditing and analysis of large volumes of data
What we need from you:
- BS degree in business, mathematics, computer science, or related discipline
- At least 3 yrs of recent data analysis experience in audit, financial, risk management or technology functions
- Proven working knowledge of Audit Management Systems and electronic audit work papers such as AutoAudit
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and proficiency in extraction and analysis of data from a wide variety of financial systems
- Several years of experience with data analysis tools i.e. Access, Excel and/or Microsoft SQL
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CIA, CISA and/or CFE
#DI and #FA