Application Administrator II
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices throughout 92 counties, we serve Indiana with nearly 450 agents and 1200 employees who live and work throughout the state.
As a leader in auto and homeowner's insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in Indiana, we continuously look for opportunities to enhance and grow our services. A significant piece of this focus is our technology organization which is around 200 people and growing. This group is made up of strong innovative and visionary people who have a common focus of enhancing our customer experience.
Today we’re adding new talent to our team. We need someone with application administrator experience who wants to work alongside some skilled technology professionals in a team environment. Indiana Farm Bureau has been very successful “growing our own” so if you love to learn and have passion around technology, apply below.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for preparing the servers and installing both internal and third-party applications acquired by the company
- Will be responsible for monitoring the VERTAFORE’S IMAGE RIGHT application, documenting and analyzing any problems and publishing the maintenance schedule
What we require:
- 3-5 years of application administrator experience
- Experience in VERTAFORE’S IMAGE RIGHT application is a must
- Experience with SQL Query Development as it relates to VERTAFORE’S IMAGE RIGHT databases
- Experience in previous programming experience with VB Script of similar scripting languages
- Experience in business process workflow analysis and the subsequent documentation of those workflows using Visio or other similar flow charting tools
- Good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others