Agency Manager: Porter-Pulaski-Starke
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for an Agency Manager to direct the service and sales activities of Farm Bureau Insurance.
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment
We are looking for someone that can:
- Recruit, hire, and promote skills strengthening of Agents within the assigned counties.
- Provide and ensure effective client service in assigned counties.
- Ensure sales related activities of assigned counties meet company goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Direct training activities of staff utilizing joint sales calls, existing staff, and Farm Bureau schools and seminars, as appropriate, for the needs of assigned counties.
- Strive to attain all Life and Mutual goals as they pertain to individual assigned counties.
- Attend Farm Bureau Incorporated meetings in assigned counties and districts.
- Work with the counties on budgets and related Incorporated functions as needed.
- Coordinate office and facility maintenance with the assistance of the local Farm Bureau Incorporated staff and DFOS.
- Foster team building within the Agency, with the support of the Marketing Coordinator, so that all Agents and staff are accountable and responsible for achieving specific individual and team-based goals.
- Provide direction and information to staff members regarding either Division or Company goals and objectives.
- Maintains personnel and client securities files.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Continued education preferred.
- Previous experience as an Insurance Agent with Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance preferred.
- The ability set own priorities, assume responsibilities without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, and make decisions within scope of assigned authority.
- General knowledge of Company’s organizational structure, personnel policies and operating methods and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and personnel management skills for effective customer and employee relations.
- The ability to work well under pressure and have the ability to work extended hours as needed.
- The ability to effectively utilize computer systems required for essential job functions and have ability to travel as required.
- A valid Indiana Agent’s Life and Property and Casualty license, as well as appropriate securities licenses.