When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a part-time Production Assistant to support assigned agent in producing new business by providing sales and marketing support.
We can offer you:
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- An industry leading benefits plan including health, vision, dental, 401K,a companywide incentive plan
We are looking for someone that can:
- Assists the hiring Agent in Marketing activities (lead generation) by identifying prospects and prospect sources.
- Contact prospects using a variety of communication methods, including cold calls; helping in planning, tracking and follow-up of these activities.
- Leverage Marketing tools such as Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to enhance lead generation and sales.
- Perform Marketing initiatives, review client accounts, assist in Marketing campaign management and identify opportunities for leads/referrals
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for the hiring Agent.
- Quote new and existing personal lines P&C business limited to Auto and Property risks
- Order all necessary consumers reports, complete appropriate paperwork and applications
- Perform inspections of property, secure photos of property, and bind coverage where applicable (auto only).
- Travel as required while completing property inspections and securing property photos for new and existing clients.
Do you have:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED equivalent? College degree preferred, but not required.
- A Indiana Property & Casualty License and Life and Health License?
- Minimum of 1-2 years marketing, sales and/or insurance? Helpful, but not required.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills? Including communication and organization skills. Must maintain a positive approach to cold calling and not become discouraged by repeated rejection. Must be persuasive without being pushy.
- The ability to become proficient with all the systems relevant to quoting, issuing, and reviewing customer files and all rules, regulations, and procedures relating to the same?
Job Reference #: 17-0013