As Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance continues to transform into the Agile space, we’re looking for experienced people to join our group of talented employees. Currently we have a Product Owner opportunity available that is with our Life Systems group. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining product vision for specific lines of business. Primary focus is working as a liaison between the technical organization and the operations / business side of the company while being the primary voice for product stakeholders.
This position has many key pieces to it so having experience with product development from beginning to release is needed. Heavy communication and direction on product build is a must due to the many levels and teams this role will touch.
- Develop product vision that support Executive Management’s strategic vision
- Works in alignment with development and stakeholders to meet expectations and report on Product Roadmaps.
- Translate vision into product features
- Function as key decision maker representing stakeholders and end user needs
- Drives the execution of product development thru translating business needs and maintaining relationships with all key players.
- BS degree in business, IT or related field
- Must have 3-5 yrs. experience functioning in Business Analyst or Product Owner role.
- Must have experience working as BA or Product Owner from business side.
- At least one year of experience with Agile Manifesto and supporting principles, JIRA, SAFe, SCRUM and other methodologies
- Experience with life system is a huge bonus
- Proven experience executing company standard business practices and workflows.
- Proven experience functioning in a project management type role where multiple projects and quick deadlines occur.
- Work experience with MS Office, MS project, Jira, File Aid
- Must obtain the PMI-ACP and CPSO certifications within one year of accepting position
- Some after hours and weekend work as needed
No outside agencies needed