Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has been around for over 80 yrs supporting all of Indiana in agriculture, home, auto and life. Stability in a company is one thing, but coupled with the opportunity to work among talented people with strategic focus is another. Our quest to continue meeting the needs of our members today and for tomorrow never stops. With that, we're actively building momentum with our technologies, work space and agile processes and are always interested in people who would benefit from our opportunities.
People who enjoy collaborating, being part of a team (both big and small) and making an impact thru work or community involvement while having the opportunity to grow their career are encouraged to read on. If this sounds like you, then check us out....
We're looking for an experienced PMO Advisor that will be involved in many facets of the company. This role will provide project administration, change and risk management, quality assurance and overall support for our Scrum team and Operating Committee. This person must be able to influence, coach and have a keen awareness about delivery of communication.
Prior experience with the following is a must:
- Facilitating meetings, providing schedule updates and reporting
- Must also be flexible and willing to support other areas as needed is also required.
- Experience with data management ensuring accuracy, conducting data analysis and other outputs
- BS degree or equivalent experience in similar field
- 5 years of experience in project mgmt supporting various business relationships in Agile environment
- Must have experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Several years of experience functioning as a coach or relationship manager
- Experience with Scrum either as a Scrum Master or other roles is needed
- Certification as PMP is a high preference but not required
- Experience with defining and analyzing processes for improvements and standardization.
No outside resources needed for this position