Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers since 1934. Our family of companies has grown to include insurance products for auto, life, home, business and farm. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance serves Hoosiers with more than 450 agents and nearly 1,200 employees, who live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and is the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, we’re committed to sharing our success with the communities we serve. We contribute talent, time and treasure to programs and sponsorships that advance our state and contribute to the social fabric in communities across Indiana. We do this because our mission is greater than simply providing products and services. And we do this because we love our Hoosier state and we love watching it grow and thrive.
We are looking for a mail and imaging rep to support the Imaging and Records area by assisting with prepping documents for scanning purposes.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Open, sort, prep and scans all incoming mail
- Responsible for drop filing records storage into specific folders.
- Responsible for adhering to destruction schedule for all documents scanned.
- Provide as back-up for messenger runs, mail pulls, and commercial output as needed.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent?
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment?
- Excellent organization skills?
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing? Must be able to effectively communicate job related information to internal customers.
- Prior computer experience? Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of software is required.
- The ability to quickly learn such software and familiarity with alpha/numeric typing.
- The ability to practice a high level of confidentiality? Requires sensitivity to information regarding Company policy, salaries and personnel information.
- Flexibility if asked to work irregular hours beyond regular schedule?
- The ability, at end of learning time, to know most names, departments and department mail drop locations?