When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Specialist to support Agent and Home Office needs in designing marketing, advertising and communication pieces.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Ensure cohesive branding in all corporate and Agent-related designed Marketing materials and advertising.
- Create, write, design, edit, and proof both printed and digital marketing materials including Agent advertising, publications, awards booklets, Agent profiles, business cards and other materials as needed.
- Work with Agent Marketing, Advertising Coordinator and Purchasing Department on updating and printing.
- Assist in developing creative concepts for sales campaign strategies and CRM platform including direct mail, email and digital promotion, and sales contests.
- Assist Manager of Advertising & Brand Strategy and Agent Marketing & Advertising Specialist on corporate project design needs, video elements.
- Support corporate advertising, marketing promotional events and branding functions.
- Assist with the development of the weekly ‘In the Know 2.0’ marketing message.
Do you have:
- A BS/BA or equivalent? Preferred but not required in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in related field?
- Physical capability/mobility to travel to various statewide locations for Agent/Agency meetings, photography, or Marketing promotional events?
- Proficient use of Mac and PC platforms including Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie, FTP software and knowledge of HTML, web-based applications?