When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Fraud Examiner to investigate suspected fraud and irregular business activity, analyzes data for detection of fraud, leads and collaborates in fraud prevention activities and fulfills requirements to applicable state regulatory reporting.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Support processes and controls to identify suspicious business activities.
- Investigate suspicious activities as identified in a timely and impartial manner by reviewing files and analyzing data from various internal and external sources.
- Liaison with law enforcement, prosecutors, Insurance Fraud Bureaus, and industry-related service organizations to coordinate efforts to reduce the incidences of insurance fraud and appropriate prosecution of insurance criminals through the criminal and civil remedies available.
- Provides training and support to personnel in the detection and recognition of suspicious fraudulent activities.
Do you have:
- A BS/BA in Business or related field of study. Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation is preferred but willing to consider experience in lieu thereof.
- Strong life and annuity business knowledge, including knowledge of evaluation and negotiations of claims, as well as experience in working with the general public, attorneys and professionals in the insurance industry.
- Some background in investigation of fraud and/or criminal behavior preferred, with investigative experience in law enforcement, or field of investigations within insurance claims