Digital UX/UI Designer
Digital UX/UI Designer
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you.
At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Digital UX/UI Designer to work alongside our internal Marketing teams, as well as agency partners, to create engaging content and designs in support of our digital content and marketing campaigns.
We can offer you:
* Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
* A collegial team focused environment
* An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
* Work as part of a cross-functional team to produce high quality, engaging, shareable
content that is on-brand and original.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of our brand strategy and creative decision-making process to not only support the brand and strategy, but also strengthen it.
* Communicate and develop creative solutions and defend them.
* Produce design comps, prototypes, presentation materials in support of our digital properties
and associated strategies.
* Stay aware of new developments and trends within social and digital channels
Do you have:
* A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
* Two to three years of related experience in design and front-end development
knowledge of best practices in design based on screen and delivery method (e.g. mobile, email, tablet, desktop)
* Familiarity with Insurance and Financial Services industry is preferred, but not required.
* Highly adaptable to changing technologies - able to adapt to current trends as well as
any shifts in focus within the industry and/or company