Case Service Associate
Case Service Associate
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Life Case Service Associate to process policy transactions and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers for captive and independent distribution channels.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Utilize multiple systems, procedures and guidelines to properly issue new business, contractual and non-contractual exchange applications, complex policy changes and reinstatements to ensure compliance with various regulatory requirements.
- Apply premium to policies and completes manual accounting to maintain balancing for premium accounts.
- Utilize knowledge and resources to answer questions and provide exceptional service via multiple communication channels.
- Learn to calculate and makes adjustments to policy values and coverage.
Do you have:
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent? A minimum of 1 year life insurance processing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated multi-faceted oral, written, and listening communication skills?
- Good grammar, composition, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills?