It’s time to check out Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance for great opportunities to work with some awesome talent. Recently we hosted an internal hackathon which resulted in extremely impressive solutions for our business challenges while giving our teams the opportunity to work with their choice of technologies. If this has stirred your interest, please read on.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to our team. This position supports a specific product and reports up to the Product Owner. This role will provide a great opportunity to fully utilize a person’s ability to influence and align teams across all areas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assist Product Owner in developing business user stories by translating business needs into requirements for developers to meet the needs of the stakeholders and market
- Develop system test estimates, test plans and test cases for documented business requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with business users
- Perform test estimates and validate test plans and test cases that interface with Cyberlife, Annuity or UHL Legacy.
- Requires high school diploma or GED with BS in IT or business being highly preferred
- Must have 3-5 years of insurance experience with preference for prior experience as a Business Analyst / Tester
- Prior experience with Life insurance business is highly preferred
- Proven experience handling multiple projects from beginning to end.
- Proven experience meeting established deadlines for project tasks.
- Must have solid experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Jira and File Aid for DB2
- Proven experience working with people and teams of all levels and skill sets.