Annuity Analyst - Temporary
Annuity Analyst - Temporary
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for temporary Annuity Analyst to process new business applications and requests for changes, disbursement of values and cancellations of annuity, supplementary contracts and repetitive pay contracts.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Process departmental transactions such as new business, not takens, delivery requirements, address changes, beneficiary changes, etc.
- Review annuity applications and request forms to ensure that all questions have been answered and requirements are met.
- Submit, issue and mail out annuity contracts.
- Change annuity records to conform to annuity specifications, plan guidelines, and government regulatory codes.
- Issue Supplementary Contracts for life and annuity settlement options, and maintains Repetitive Payment Systems (RPS).
- Calculate and apply deposits/payments, refunds, and make adjustments to policy values.
- Respond to internal and external clients pertaining to annuity questions received by phone and email.
- Complete manual accounting needed to ensure clearing, transfers and balancing of Company accounts.
- Research and perform investigation to present solutions in resolving system errors, deposits/payments, payouts, billings, maturities, annuity values, and other discrepancies.
- Handle exceptions within management guidelines and assist team members with processing basic transactions.
Do you have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent?
- Prior Life/Annuity or office experience? Preferred, not required.
- The ability to obtain a basic understanding of annuity products, policies and provisions, and IRS codes and regulations?
- The ability to multi-task along with excellent organizational skills to prioritize work/projects and meet multiple deadlines when performing the various tasks of the department and job?
- The ability to set own priorities; exercise initiative and judgment in making decisions within the scope of assigned authority; and able to substantiate these decisions?
- The ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy? Errors could result in inaccuracies in records or reports as well as loss of time and money.
- Comprehensive math skills to solve basic problems with effective solutions?